I’ve lived in Seattle since 2002 and I love building relationships with my clients. It is an honor to witness people creating change in their lives. I have been working in the mental health field since 2005 and a practicing therapist since 2011. Growth is a strong value for me and I participate in ongoing training and consultation.
Education and Training:
- BA in Psychology from Seattle University
- MA in Counseling from Seattle University
- 9 years of training from the Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles
- Level 1 Gottman Couples Therapy
- Mental Health Counselor License Number: LH6043442